The leaves of the guava plant are soaked in water to make guava tea, which is a drink that is good for your health. The scientific name for guava is Psidium guava Linnaeus. The fruit of this plant is full of nutrients, which makes it one of the most popular tropical fruits. Even though this tea is popular in Mexico and other parts of South America,
Organic Guava Leaves Tea Bags, 30 Tea Bags, Natural Guava Herbal Tea Made by Fresh Guava Leaves (30 count)
- Made From 100% Pure Guava Leaves. Caffeine -Free – Nothing Added
- Guava Leaves and Fruit Are Rich In Antioxidants, Vitamins, And Fiber.
- From Organic Local Guava Farms
- Hand Made Fresh Cut, 100% Natural
- Natural Spray Free, No GMO