Pandan leaves are known for their strong, sweet, and grassy aroma that lend a distinct flavor to food and drinks. It has been widely used in many main- and desserts dishes
Organic Pandan Leaves Powder (Pandanus Amaryllifolius) 100% Pure & Fresh Powder No GMO No Preservatives
- Desserts produced in the traditional Southeast Asian style with rice and/or sweetened coconut milk are delicious! With pandan leaf juice that has been extracted, give your favorite mocktails or beverages a lovely green hue. It serves as a natural food dye for beverages and sweets.
- Pure powder made from dried pandan leaves that is scented naturally.
- The pandan leaf is perfect for making exotic green tea and is a key component of traditional South Asian cuisine. Pandan powder, a spice that resembles vanilla, is used by chefs all over the world to enhance the flavor of glutinous rice, lemon grass, milk, brown sugar, and tumeric. All of them are essential components for producing cakes, curries, and a variety of desserts.
- By itself, pandan produces a lovely light green color that can be used as a natural food coloring.
- According to several research, using this unusual green herb frequently can strengthen your immune system. The same rules apply to ingesting or using herbs: moderation.
There are no reviews yet.