Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) is a vegetable known for the bitter flavor it brings to soup, stir-fry, curries, and traditional meals around the world. Also known as karela, this bumpy bitter gourd is related to the cucumber, and it is native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and Africa where it has been used in culinary dishes and herbal formulas for thousands of years. In Ayurveda, bitter melon is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism. The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating pitta or vata. It also encourages optimal function of the circulatory system and supports a healthy heart. Bitter melon powder can be mixed into your morning juice or smoothie, or simply added to warm water.
Organic Bitter Gourd / Bitter Melon Powder Non GMO No Preservatives (3.5oz)
- Pure and natural ingredients from sustainably farmed sources, without the use of preservatives, provide quality, strength, and safety. produced in a facility with a Good Manufacturing Practices certification at the advised clinical strength
- Various Advantages of Bitter Melon Powder It is said to increase energy and stamina and lessen skin issues like itching. Consuming bitter melon powder can give you healthy, beautiful skin and help you get rid of acne, pimples, and skin infections.
- A vegetable-fruit that gives rise to bitter melon is typically found in subtropical regions of South America, Asia, and Africa. It is also known as bitter gourd and is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- The vitamins A, C, Biotin, and Zinc found in Bitter Melon support healthy-looking skin and hair.
- It is grown for its edible fruit, which is a common ingredient in many kinds of Asian cooking. The Chinese variant is usually lengthy, light green, and covered in lumps that resemble warts.
There are no reviews yet.