Orange marmalade is frequently made with sour oranges (Citrus aurantium), a kind of orange. Its outer peel’s oil is used to make essential oils and teas. Bitter orange, sometimes referred to as Seville orange or bigarade orange, is one of the sourest and spiciest citrus fruits. It has a low fat content and a lot of vitamin C.
Pure Sour Orange Peel Powder (Citrus Aurantium) 100% Natural No GMO No Preservatives (3.5oz)
- Pure Orange Peel: We go to great lengths to make sure that the providers of our organic orange peel powder are reputable. The nutrients in this powder are plentiful. To keep its texture, it has a small amount of organic cassava dextrin.
- Orange peels’ high vitamin C content and antioxidants shield your skin from becoming overly dry or greasy. They also function as a toner when applied to the skin, clearing away debris and dead skin cells and constricting pores.
- Orange powder offers a variety of health advantages. Try it to strengthen your immunity. Do your homework on this amazing plant so you are aware of its advantages. This powder has a moderate orange flavor and works nicely in your favorite dishes.
- You may add our orange skins powder to your favorite recipes or use it as a shake and smoothie booster. One of the most nutrient-dense superfoods is orange peel powder. Orange peel powder is easily digested and swiftly absorbed by the body.
- To form a thick paste, combine one part yogurt with one part orange peel powder. Make gentle, circular motions on your face while you apply the mask. 15 minutes should pass before rinsing it off with warm water. This not only offers a painless, natural technique to get rid of blackheads, but also clears your pores of extra oil and dirt.
There are no reviews yet.