Papaya is becoming more popular in the world of nutrition for its amazing skin and health advantages. Similar to the fruit, the leaf is abundant in digestive enzymes including papain and chemo papain that help with digestion, stop bloating, and treat other digestive issues. Additionally rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, sodium magnesium, and iron are papaya leaves.
Organic Papaya Leaves Powder 100% Pure & Fresh Quality No GMO No Preservatives (3.5oz)
- Healthy Foods for Digestive Support – Papaya enzymes organic leaves, 4 oz bulk dried papaya leaves, are high in vitamin A, B, C, and K and are also regarded as a powerful health enhancer. Daily use of one homemade cup of papaya leaf extract tea provides nearly twice as much digestive enzymes as you need in the form of vitamins.
- Protease and amylase are both abundant in papaya leaves. These digestive-aiding enzymes aid in the breakdown of minerals, carbohydrates, and proteins. The inflammation of the stomach and intestines is also reduced by its excellent anti-inflammatory effects.
- Papaya leaves contain large amounts of both amylase and protease. Minerals, carbohydrates, and proteins are broken down with the assistance of these digestive enzymes. Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, the stomach and intestines are also less likely to become inflamed.
- Support for Metabolism: Crush papaya leaf herbs to create organic papaya powder. Papaya enzymes, which are believed to assist digestion by breaking down proteins, are found in papaya leaves. Pure and organic papaya powder is frequently suggested as a home remedy for constipation or digestive problems.
- Perfect addition to Smoothies, Drinks, Cakes, Cereals, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Baked Goods, Baking Cookies, Ice-cream, Granola Bars, Tea Coffee.
There are no reviews yet.